RE: LF: WSPR-15 last night

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: WSPR-15 last night
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:47:57 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi LF

I read a few times from Stefan that WSPR-15 was really worth in LF. It seems
that now we have "fallen from the donkey"
(literal translation from a Spanish say) and have discovered the advantages of
this mode. Really nice reports, congratulations to all  :-)

Sure would like to join the party, but I'm forced to Rx only this days due to
stormy weather here. Hope to be on air tomorrow

Stefan asked if there was an LF/MF Spanish reflector. We keep a Telegram group
with allmost all active stations
Very convenient for quick interchange of information. If anyone is interested
just need the cellphone number to join

73 de Luis
EA5DOM