Re: LF: WSPR-15 last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-15 last night
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 13:59:09 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1542718751; bh=ovVfsFhlij3BRSqJd5v7XPVXms6semgS9G+S0++Eu6Y=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=JZIxQgaqVQoOhA8jxJQFL5Q+XeK2yFYRlADCxwhCGakHVasvaPt5tih5uxu99CiH3 Z49J0ehuw1fjEhhjSo02O4Rduu2XlpA+2ux1n4DLLU8wZszviOF43zs53aAkXN/QMA M5NZ1pNCSVlZymrZ4h4HljVgZ3w9hfEw+4tILBGZgNHwKfh1iKgKIL3erQ2ikkr2LQ xGv282AvMdQ8L7zPv44a1JEANMQakPZk8oZO+RqKtsNnvQ8HjTsz9TuM3Ntzo9Gniv wDTrNBaU92X/pKJhw+8GdRw7BE1oeTXP5nBfJkRaybKB6RxKmzdC82WqEbCILk5Yz0 RZHekD9fM4V8A==
Sender: [email protected]