Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: JT9-2 and JT9-5 mode application

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: JT9-2 and JT9-5 mode application
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 19:26:12 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul, all,

"I don't know if it is possible to run
two instances of SlowJT9 with different settings?"

Your question triggered an idea: it should be possible (and even not very
difficult) to decode JT9(-1), JT9-2 and JT9-5 simultaneously in SlowJT9!
Assume a 10 minute periode (from 12h00 - 12h10). In these 10 minutes there are
10 JT9(-1) TX periods, 5 JT9-2 TX periods and 2 JT9-5 TX periods.
There will always be at least 10 seconds difference between the end of any 2
transmissions. That should be sufficient to finish the decoding of one
transmission before the next decoding starts.
That way there no "embarras du choix"  :-)

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T