Re: LF: K3RWR LF EbNaut in CT

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: K3RWR LF EbNaut in CT
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 13:40:26 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1521913228; bh=orz6a6KVtBEEeyriqabwkuJBoRxrJ8c+A1D3JCAjOHM=; h=Received:Received:From:Subject:To:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Date: Message-ID; b=BF0RfHT1D0HTLVWCeI8KuAXwQBK6xOGJuN32feWw9tqL8hi7A2CTdTLXW+S/0XSm9 rdScF+4KeOvEgbhVEXMkCaVsyEIgG7tdCBafB31qx6J+IPY5HA5nZRitFtwTxDRPlX uvvGaipaagwELSvrMuLtp2pC0jEnVmQeX+6xhHfsffKUy0//69JrYca/x3BJFxCifq YLbKumVv2bcHw+ZOhcKocHPDdP52E7mqUBS3LLOKXHrlfTOU93rE/iVEWkYE+Whfr+ avDzQhMinCYwmZ5eCDNhXij1MSdI7kdLlQlp7rNLKTu3IiyFJXtBSWL94n5P/3sH4H +IPLXMf7kECHw==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul

In addition to Stefan's comments ...

When starting out with EbNaut I found it helpful to scour the archives of this reflector

If going the Windows route, a level of proficiency with Spectrum Laboratory will be required ... expect a bit of a learning curve ;~) .

K3RWR is running an HP3325 driving a Hafler amplifier. Phase shift is accomplished in the 3325.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2