Re: LF: K3RWR LF EbNaut in CT

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: K3RWR LF EbNaut in CT
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 17:56:21 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Paul & LF,

I am using an HP3325A with an external GPS-stabilized 10 MHz reference  as the
exciter for my current  EbNaut transmissions on 2200m.  The 3325 feeds my
Hafler 9505 amplifier through a MiniCircuits ZHL-32A preamplifier that is part
of my regular 2200m tx system.

The 180 degree phase shift modulation is accomplished in the 3325 through the
application of control voltages to the external phase modulation input port on
the 3325.    I can provide the details of the control setup as used here.

Hope this helps regarding use of the HP3325 for EbNaut TX.

73,
Rob - K3RWR