Re: LF: RE: Todmorden receiver

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Todmorden receiver
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 12:39:56 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=bcJlbfYD2aklhsVfiEsXhvVLJLKgGKbn6iVfcvdiL/8=; b=ptyUxFfDWuMni5FGOhlqiSVb5Z 8m6uknRcNmbRqoLFYqdRTXC99hmNqi0xVV4UvysjdraQ0Iv83ZIB4M6MGYK48ijEwzoRYRetewnDP HBag/9iTTKBFNUXkeMTSRBgGEy2S/3cQ1H6Eopp0i+WFWsEJbwwVRbkM3BqFHFxAvkUM=;
References: <[email protected]> <579355A36AEE9D4FA555C45D556003AB9AAAF572@servigilant.vigilant.local> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <579355A36AEE9D4FA555C45D556003AB9AB1735D@servigilant.vigilant.local>