Re: VLF: Transatlantic success East to West

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Transatlantic success East to West
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:21:25 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1513002085; bh=aZqLydPbm6c+qjrXsycj2Lpng3NW44lbfBKoOndV/Bk=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=HwlZxRvNILwjQKsLYHIm/cVTl5LXKAtLWUEjZLrJAcIx7aoWlb/5AjNq7orUwQFuY vP7Q0/ai4lcUscSevBRi4MIqCvTMvBTXWFNmlgZu6r2IcgbxeFHk0mxQZI7uTLluev vJ0FDecgOv707HWutezXzSijsaIKWzd3rEvSjNMFjsqWwFokiQHxFWkfOxGndj/TUV 72NjEz/Ps1XkkM4MyJdiw9YQ03sA878mLJutPEEcmh7EOJ/Z4PBOkIFyzg4StzQHJh CbJH1zHBzbLpVMPMSDC/BRGZwq/RCYNENYCnsFhaxtJ+ZIoSRKwQHD1Y2a+v4um/ij qpJSYZCX7bM1g==
Sender: [email protected]