Re: VLF: Transatlantic success East to West

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Transatlantic success East to West
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:41:46 +0000
Cc: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=purau0vl2tC/JUkN54cbxdZ2/96gaLDcjMWfeXG6f1E=; b=u6H+gQ3UP9wRAcPiLYrP2Gaxxv oqsCu2RJAXA5pVWx4OlvdVsfurywcEpSKDKp10Thz9ZqYT+x3YIEJvPrMgSekUonLc6TrB37P8vop qsQUb4ZGVGSrjvJOidTvHc2JLWXDfd+A/mftpl5x08O2AWDoQHk5ZEOqzKO2TjUZ4UoA=;