Re: VLF: Transatlantic success East to West

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Transatlantic success East to West
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 20:07:57 +0000
Cc: Michael Smith <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:Cc:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=4ZEMMy9RDDjM6K/4HjUr984fvqIXwNuE4+FcX9oX3D4=; b=xh9yOYHapju6liY6J1eTZ5JSS9 CveuMY3Qy2rWpo6E0m/zsCbE61TADJQ+9YtMczx31vIlJX7SkSe7GvzVBF9/IEB4H+gYFx8pUx2HF FlMI9pLmrNnio5SYenZP5VCmVNkn2Oh4MGTt5g+QLq3pgj51waXL+n7+2y+tIItyr+Dw=;