Re: VLF: Transatlantic success East to West

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Transatlantic success East to West
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:07:25 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references :to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=d2d2MPfhQhVBNtKbuRd3jep9Yi1p5g4NgXiWDJ8bR4Q=; b=GaX3xYeY+9mMdeHkAdvSireVxRafc+TJYDvQ4FfYAJz+ctOnn60R9ohcAx6DB5U4J3 SQu8Xe3TGLUvxgptiiWh6NvJWV2L/PsXCbZ6h6pGU9w8k/qI68GNJLPkurrhw9R6vIf9 ETw56oCvvwt033CNt+ESUJtkp6rURUszHllO76ubWaunv120T0BQKjQe0DRWLSqUpIgN sUOm4CKeOIt73MiUbItyat+7cXkds3jE/RWgrAGwvPF0tBwQGTtPnVYN7rS9a7hlSsgJ Y1cBu04adkOWzXZE+t1l4fcOvc+HeEpduB7QlVeiZAYXa9kPFNuc8XU+WblY6yTbhr4R rldw==
Sender: [email protected]
With reference to the propagation charts, perhaps one of our Swedish friends
could arrange to borrow the SAQ antenna system from time to time?

John F5VLF