Re: VLF: Carrier on 8270.005 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Carrier on 8270.005 Hz
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 08:19:37 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

unfortunately I will be here only for a few days, and won't have the opportunity to rig up any kind of useful VLF RX-antenna.

The DL0AO grabber is online again. Interestingly, this time better SNR was achieved from the E-field antenna than from the western cardioid. The DF9RB images near the bottom are from Bernd's netbook, which is currenly connected to an unsued former telefone line at the same site in Amberg. You can see that samplerate correction had not been working properly before 2 UT.

Good luck for your attempt to reach RC4HAA!

73, Markus (4X/DF6NM)