Re: LF: RE:G4HUP aerial current meter

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE:G4HUP aerial current meter
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:32:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Mike that is very useful after Hugh flagged up the diode voltage problem. It has the added advantage of not being as ragile as a nice thermocouple meter. You can thus save those for more controll conditions of use in calibration. I imaging the linearity is probably due to the high voltages induced. I suspect it is not quite so good at 100mA. BUT then the lowest FSD thermocouple meter have is 350mA FSD.

Thanks to the Group the stock of kits has shrunk quite nicely. I do have one or two more that are not spoken for. :-))

Thanks and Best Wishes
Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>