Re: Re: LF: RE:G4HUP aerial current meter

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re: LF: RE:G4HUP aerial current meter
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:42:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Hugh thanks for that.......I dont have a power source at the moment.Yes they would probably just survive 2A but certainly not 10.The solution then is to increase the number of turns on the ferrite. Though I think reducing the load (two 100R in parallel currently :-))  ) would work too. say 2 x 10R ??The original components were designed to get the 100mA range I think. That needs checking against Ian GM3SEK's web site.

Alan