LF: Re: G4HUP aerial current meter/ hazards

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: G4HUP aerial current meter/ hazards
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:34:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf yes the problems of unknown cores noted. Thetypes supplied in the kits have been tested. We have not seen fracture but if you modify the circuit for higher power it is a point to bear in mind. There seem to be a wide range of core quality and parameters sold in this format. Motto "if it gets warm it is lossy" :-))

Thanks and Best Wishes
Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. Wolf Ostwald" <[email protected]>