Re: LF: JT9 on LF, tonite!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: JT9 on LF, tonite!
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:28:55 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Chris, LF,

Sure, just run some transmissions, CQ or so. Even if you can't receive. However there are about 10 seconds between the transmissions, that should be long enough to change the plug(?). Better stay below 137.4 kHz, maybe 137.2...137.4 kHz, because 137.4 kHz is already the border of the WSPR spectrum.
I will watch out for any LF JT9 signals, JT9-1!

What about a spontaneous JT9 activity this evening on LF? Maybe starting 19 UTC? Two way LF QSOs!
I'm planning to call a bit...

73, Stefan