Re: LF: Scopemeter current reading question

To: Nick <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Scopemeter current reading question
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:54:04 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ltgv8I+Sb+167z1/1GBy60UYThSBPMrqeNjUJ3t9/vo=; b=SrpSvkshml+NS76/XdH9IIICB/ErWlxrQ+pnReZ8RP1B9wrC7Dt4a7kmmaxRnCym/f y9dMVKVjI/CyB75q/qSB0jOTDf8L4BKfAvZj8XkaJge0fhVCN3BAwwLtPdCOzZ+/bTtL NuytD8OVi+CrV7mzIWsKaqbvxMxIdto1c+rGZ+fonwfkgFLsRsraiauJqskd9FzNWmYv f39u85jzLi9DAB/lLg79RJKpc6kj59XnXwdg6blCoD2cOebrCK+eQJEWl5r99PxF+zzO k/t7yu+UMgpLROSFVURoP6pVrMQrZbDjtPRG4ObWFreCIl9POdeyBmGUXDzwN1UuJbxg 1tyg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Nick,

Sorry,  for  some reason I always call it a scopeMETER wheras I really
mean  a  Scopematch,  and  I  too  have  built it to give equal height
traces.  the  traces are perfect sine waves and near as damn it can be
laid  on  top  of  each other and one disappears, so near as damn it a
perfect  match.  I  was asking how the current increase shown if I run
more  power relates to the current in the antenna itself, can I use it
as  a  shack  based  antenna  current meter, or are the two not really
related? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]