Re: LF: Octo-soundcard for the Raspi

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Octo-soundcard for the Raspi
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:41:19 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Terry, Stefan,

yes, seeing Paul's encouraging results on the VLF_Group thread (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/VLF_Group/conversations/messages/25666 and earlier posts) made me want to try it out myself. But it looks like I came too late :-( Anyway it will be interesting to follow your progress towards coherent multichannel VLF reception.

BTW the Octo card is specified to 96 kHz samplerate, even though the data sheet says that the chip could do up to 192 kHz - would that be limited by RasPi SPI bandwidth?

Best 73,
Markus