Re: DK7FC back on LF:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: DK7FC back on LF:
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 13:00:16 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus, LF,

Thanks for watching and the note. Join in! It is the time now! Let's see how many we can become!
There is a surprising + impressing high activity, better than a few years ago when i went to MF/VLF. Reports by 24 stations in the last 12 hours, far from what i have expected. Not so many Russian stations any more it seems. But late in the night i saw RUSWL and switched to WSPR-15, reached him a few times then. Maybe the beginning of a come back of a few more...
Oh, now i see there is G3XIZ as well. Looks like a spontaneous party!!!

I'm running 150V*0.8A DC input to my H bridge PA and a small lossy coil wound with 0.75mm^2 loudspeaker cable, giving about 3 A antenna current.
I'll build a phase shifter with a XOR gate into the exciter line, so we can also try some EbNaut. Maybe you can decode my signal over that distance.

73, Stefan