Re: LF: JT9 on LF

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: JT9 on LF
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 13:53:41 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=puubLmTO5HELJpxTRMDRLRxMk+pK4uBcY9z/wMjvniY=; b=S/kAek4iYezO/7tImX3d82yuFu/gGIJo6yUNxl8XyMrqE/hxINyiakgEJewPF+7soA ixNde71IyUFjNLIOY9gbKrFMBMWNX6woHq3BCWH4nT6FlTrFzoozs/7yGFxiVLj32fh1 wtpgvRrpaWAxrXivJDB0tuPd89tZ5EcB1ilIPYCZ7TlBvPoavwMgMKqwHdULsNV03b9u K3Sbb9fHATC84Jb+KpKceLApsO3piGhg3L9RGTAIT6hXSCGJzCsWNgKtOwWtTs5pmwXA cn7HssnodpjRFyhY94L/+acyz3sjYvtXyhF+KBrMSxSA7HmQwqpGakNcRLO1SdFikf0Y wzXw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

Just  seen  this, sorry. I am happy to try and re-tune the loading coil
to  137.4,  my  only  issue  is I have no quick and easy way to change
between  TX  and  RX  as  I am sing the same antenna for both. The U3S
looks  a bit kludgy for both RX and TX. Is there any point me trying a
few TX's tonight, without being able to see any reception save via the
web site? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]