Re: LF: WSPR problems

To: LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR problems
From: Chris Osborn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:13:40 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ICVVZndPZlWjbl9sNPpABdab6aS/ePz+muE4X4y7Qac=; b=bOBfZVBMaWxZyXkBqVFRstiatBZkonGDW1G41bT/OmUNteoF+rfTg/kyqnvBf8Qj28 IONW+Yu76WGvo4RatMXx02aKS3pbxOGzoV+flcg6XxG5VOsYvY9ilOez1PUpXeUb9KaK UNwAzM0GdTVBA5Oku5cIjD3jkLYHwG/scBY6ieePAV0TAXTadS2el6315NA3/M26SwVX TUq4iyCxh++QmdUs1qysFW+OQU2d/AwQiLi4JqZy0Yv73150ZDv/TKB2wIohBkEpqxtk Cnt6nKgdL31efd9B4Zu/2KwRA/jETUwS3IHrLodobgspV1tGc+/jFEuP4/IHKelrclWH HZvA==
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for the advice Chris.
The RF in the shack is quite strong despite the TX only running 100W

I've been fiddling and it looks as if it's an earth loop problem.
I'll re-jig the cabling and earthing and hopefully sort it out.

Thanks again for the advice chaps.

73
Chris