Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] VO1NA 477 OP8 :Start 2300 finish 0900 50

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] VO1NA 477 OP8 :Start 2300 finish 0900 50 watts to monopole.
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 17:47:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
No problem  Roelof

The Opera 'gang  seem to  always  up for a  importune   sing along ..)

Joe was running op32 , Actually quite handy , If you still have the 'tape , just set opera to 136 and re-run the recording , you should see spots down to -40 dB s/n after the first decode , the dynamic list will update [ if your pc is web linked] then low limit round -45 dB , if all works , that's probably the first op32 over 477k at range ...% fade should track the qsb in this case ...

RTL dongles , Yes I think those stared with a bad-press , but in reality , work very well , in direct sample, there is a loss of sensitivity , but your entering the rx chain in the middle, it should be looking at the out put of the internal down-convertor ..

What happens on 136 , with the 530 Low pass , are you able to monitor 136 op32 ? and 477 op8 ?

73-Graham