Re: LF: 136 OP32 last 24 Hr

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 OP32 last 24 Hr
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:20:43 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Oh my ! 2E0ILY is making improvements, I best set to work building that attenuator to protect my receiver... ;-)

I realize one cannot directly compare S/N reported by different modes in different software but I had Chris up to -24 on WSPR2 mode during the quiet winter months. I have reason to believe we missed the best of season when it could have been a few dB more. I suspect we won't see those numbers now due to increased QRN and less 'deep' common darkness at this time of year but who knows.

I really appreciate the effort put forth by all who are transmitting on LF. I am having much fun receiving signals from across the pond !

I wish I had some competition over here in the receiving department. I have no idea how I'm really doing as there is no one to compare against. :-)

I've got a full summer's work to do on the TX side but if I get a chance I will put up some more RX antennas too...

73 Paul