LF: VO1NA 477 OP8 :Start 2300 finish 0900 50 watts to monopole.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VO1NA 477 OP8 :Start 2300 finish 0900 50 watts to monopole.
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 12:01:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello all.

Joe VO1NA said he shall transmit Opera8 last night. But nobody catch his signal in Europe. Also his call was not on MF Opera PSKReporter. So, I think he was not QRV transmitting OP8, except a bit too late for us (one report from KA1LM at 0713 GMT)...

73 de Andy.

-----Message d'origine----- From: Roelof Bakker