Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] VO1NA 477 OP8 :Start 2300 finish 0900 50

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] VO1NA 477 OP8 :Start 2300 finish 0900 50 watts to monopole.
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 12:49:33 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Confusion?  Roelof could actually hear the signals.  It seems to me
this is simply another case of CW getting through when other modes fail!

To be fair to Opera, some degree of operator competence is required. Your's truly was sending op32 instead of op8 until the eu path closed.
Sorry for causing confusion and thank-you for the reports!
Will try again tonight.

73 Joe VO1NA