Re: LF: Article on forward error correction

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Article on forward error correction
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 21:17:39 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=duIae9wyA4C1U7Yyjjp2lTBLhxonlPcWR4ndwp3cM9E=; b=DaPyFpjhWkeGhTI5MJApi6NDRAFjFISy445azL6EURVI0t2W9MzNdgaCfeFXTJ4OwQ pB63oxUY6s8/Gm5QTGFP2QQA4wUaNseoW8YiYCl/kBMcAIWi4u1clSMmLEkdoNFiO8ZC skI9/kNPVhsdYC3FSqNMePWBlJKGv80C7uQwZ8HEgwCqY7K6bY6jbetWV5IRh+z7/Hkt HcyK6ApVO6SHENqOvxThI7NrQyrF+oZaLVBNTexBW0xnLqyS3OoSfxFIAeibSV2UFIBF 5WHwoRW4MXhQcoeqVr5YNtST5xJ24rUQ9Id+G4OjIjwd/mOvN3FeZqzsuaUixnNhw562 tHzg==
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Paul.

I have added a link on my blog at
http://g3xbm-qrp.blogspot.co.uk .  It gets LOTS of visits each day from people all over the world.