LF: Re: Article on forward error correction

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Article on forward error correction
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 16:49:47 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul, thank you for the effort put into his. I found it "easy reading" and very informative. It filled in a lot of the areas where I have "read the words" previously but often not fully understood the significance. It probably deserves wider circulation amongst the amateur community where it has the power to dispel some of the "smoke and mirrors" magic of "digital".

Alan
G3NYK
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Nicholson" <[email protected]>