Re: LF: Re: Article on forward error correction

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Article on forward error correction
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 18:47:16 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul, I'm no "expert" :-)) I have a sort of "executive level" understanding of some of the terms picked but by playing with digits (well, RTTY onwards) since 1970, my maths is well beyond it sell-by date so an exposition like that is very useful, though I do have a "feeling" for convolution and correlation, probability and FFTs.etc.

I do note that Andy (the datacomms columnist for Radcom) has posted the link to the RSGBtech forum/yahoo group.

Thanks again
Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Nicholson" <[email protected]>