RE: ULF: A new step on the large ULF coil...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: ULF: A new step on the large ULF coil...
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 09:40:44 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Amazing work Stefan !! :-O

I bet you have constructed some kind of support (like a lathe) which lets you rotate the pipe easily and wound the coils . Right ?
This is getting really heavy and the quality of coils looks very nice and repeteable ...... at least five times ! ;-)

Dumb question: Why do you get different inductance values when resonating it with antenna equivalent capacitor and when measuring current at 273V AC / 50Hz  ??
Shouldn't be inductance a constant value ? ...... or I'm missing something obvious :(

Good luck with the 6th floor. Seems that there is no room for a 7th, so that's why you mentioned the variometer

73 de Luis
EA5DOM