Re: VLF: My first EbNaut decodes

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: My first EbNaut decodes
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 18:14:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe,

Hm, i know i can receive you very well on MF and LF, so EbNaut is maybe a bit extreme between us. Maybe i will set up one of the LF instances for EbNaut txt file export. Then i would be interested in a test signal. But VLF would be more interesting, with 100 second symbols and a short message, 2 characters or so :-)

What about your VLF experiments?

There are just too many open projects here. Anyway i will open another one: Trying to install and run a seconds vorbis stream on theexisting remote grabber. This one will be for VLF! Then i could run an active E field antenna there, where QRM levels are very low! I'm curious and will start tests now :-)

73, Stefan