Re: LF: EbNaut on MF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut on MF
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 19:15:50 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Nice going Paul...

start   carr.  sym.
  UT    dB      dB
22:30   (garbage)
23:00   7.1   6.1
23:30   9.3   8.4

The reconstructed carrier vs. symbol error dB difference may perhaps be attributable to the phase variations, seems to be less now. Also note that tonight all my recordings are a little late, lacking the first 30 seconds of each sequence.

I looked at some of Domenico's files from here but didn't manage to extract any of your signal or carrier pieces. Dom is also running an updating spectrogram https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fsjkfuhggozzv5w/grabber.jpg, but there's currently nothing except a slightly drifting QRM carrier near 477698.

Need to go to bed now, but file saves will continue overnight for more from you and possibly Joe.

All the best,
Markus