Re: AW: VLF: 8270.000 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: VLF: 8270.000 Hz
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:02:49 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Ive been musing for some time - ive actually some power I could run there too...its justso dang strong on the standard 10m base 1 ohm 1 mH loop compared with the probe - just shows the odd things happen in near fields. The guilty loop tx is about 250m away :-(   They just run their loop parallel to the power util lines and bingo a pretty effective coupling.

Hope your well Alan - going to TF then onto G/GM in early Sept - can taste the costa coffee and nice bacon sarnie already

Laurence