LF: Re: Peter Dodd, G3LDO, SK

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Peter Dodd, G3LDO, SK
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:40:08 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mike I was about to ask if you had news ...... I met Peter and his wife on
several occasions at Conventions at the Belmont and around the LF stands,
traded a lot of ideas with him and had many private emails about aerials and
test gear. He was a constant inspiration on 73kHz where the going was
difficult due to the effects of the idling Rugby transmitter. He was
invariably interested in my stumbling efforts to understand 136kHz LF
propagation. He made his first TA coincidental with a peak in my nightly CFH
plot which help me feel that the recording of a 20kW transmission was
relevant to amateur operation.
He has given a lot to the hobby over the years. He will be missed.

Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>