Re: LF: Peter Dodd, G3LDO, SK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Peter Dodd, G3LDO, SK
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:55:51 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Group,

My sincere condolences to the family and many friends of Peter.
He was very much a gentleman and made considerable efforts to
assist experimenters in LF and MF.  I fondly remember his TA's
with me on 2200 and 600m, his many emails, the pieces of litz,
the Decca amp, his book and all the hours of fun on longwave.

We shall miss him greatly.

Joe VO1NA