Re: LF: Re: EbNaut test transmission

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: EbNaut test transmission
From: Domenico IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:34:39 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=swqQ6oenZkLG3UhPY0J96IsAjFld63lR89bIC7NTT8E=; b=NTngVfcdssXIDUlFD+KSuWsBcQnizCUS1pSkzazhAzdLbQcnJCeythKOCXdChSPwH6 s1+mdPnf5W4J32cIc/jBJBVeppqTn2uBnqoB+mill6uKdN4gV62ZRtH2zJDQZNwH2RtR pjBVRK8qmkBuJmIhc+z4ymYRjj3RxAToCMfk8FnKzFUA2k5HG3xN2td9chuBqPOtScUx GhDm97ukWChmQIBde662rWWx1PMjbHqy3npEgugQTZK0tQ9YJb/MbAZg3d/0TKRXmTtk gIxCzRkZxWOplZN4LM2MiwKjs+PJ19BWYxYdZ73fbTP/f+kmv57iGzamgNlPJ7bT8hi/ rY3g==
Sender: [email protected]
Good evening all,

no success on decoding Andy's  Ebnaut transmissions of last night here in JN80NU. I'm sorry.
In the waterfall i can see traces of G4JNT (and also VO1NA) but unfortunatly no decode happens running EbNaut for that periods of time  (even with LIST=20000).
But if i run for periods when only carrier is present, i found the Andy's signal exactly centered,  confirming that, at list, frequency offsets are OK. My receiver sensitivity and rx-antenna need improvement.

Hope to be more lucky on next Andy's transmissions.

I also ran EbNaut on  VO1NA signal and I got again "*" on his carrier,  confirming, once again, the good  frequency stability.

Thanks to Andy for the document regarding his coherent receiver project.

If Andy wants to test it, some EbNaut transmissions from me in the late evening and during the night are possible. I'm checking the setup. If everything is ok, i will confirm the schedule with a further email to the Group.

73, Domenico / iz7slz