Re[2]: LF: Automatic variometer circuit

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Automatic variometer circuit
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:27:19 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Now  that looks interesting! Could I just ask what sort of current the
motor draws? And what sort of RPM it turns at and the gearing used, to
give me a guide as to what I need to look for please?

Thanks for posting the links.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]