Re[2]: LF: Windows compaible QRSS TX software?

To: Spring Global <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Windows compaible QRSS TX software?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:26:07 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Erwin,

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thanks  for that, I have an ultimate U3 to build for LF, but for now I
have  built  the  interfaces  for QRS from ON7YD and it's working fine
with  my  TS-590  and  G3YXM  amp, albeit my loading coil needs manual
tweaking  to  move to the right part of the band. Not sure of the best
way  to  remote  tune it, it would be nice to have the ability to move
about  the  band  without  running  outside in the dark. I may start a
thread about what alternatives there are, thanks again Erwin