RE: LF: VO1NA

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: VO1NA
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 13:24:58 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Roelof/Joe

Thats very good - and I was really surprised to be able to hear DCF39 138.8305 audibly for a short while pre dawn Eu last night over the pole = then another puff hit with Viz Au and it went away very quickly - HF isnt completely dead but K here is still at 3 or was. Fingers crossed!

Laurence KL7L

(Currently txing WSPR 136kHz 800W "beaming" 272/092degT, and WSPR2 475kHz 200W omni tandem)
WE2XPQ
http://kl7l.com/LF00000.jpg