LF: RE: RE: RE: RE: TX Toroid Material

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: RE: RE: RE: TX Toroid Material
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 22:23:00 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Here's a screenshot of the smith chart plot.
The values differ slightly from the values calculated by TLW3B because
the smith chart program uses lossless components whereas TLW3B
uses lossy components specified by arbitrarily selectable Q.
Note the chart center (Z°) is defined as 2100Ohm (source) ,the load is 50 Ohm.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ