LF: RE: RE: TX Toroid Material

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: RE: TX Toroid Material
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 19:51:31 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1445107903; bh=EyDw3FxlvvhAhv2fWAB8hGlm0DCd0DyZVjN76W6GAKI=; h=From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To; b=YMydPLnpz69G890TiIgcBnPG/zD/Rk8lJgITfUvLMYAoIJDq9Voa0Jr4fcDHKXCSh+rnoozcgPE5k5jFIJ5xzH2DUP2icxFBR2CU7j7pfr+2stQUpYrBoNaiZoLzrBlnucj3qsu+aHMQalXGDUV4z6MChSjA3ycEUBxaaS3mMM8=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Clements.
What calculation did you use? I can send you the calculations I used if you
like the values have been independently checked on LT Spice 1V.

73 Ken
M0KHW