Re: LF: First MF TA since a longer time

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: First MF TA since a longer time
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 20:06:35 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1443398796; bh=Kdiqp8jwSx5TQOK6K4Jgtqt6KCUvkVvPnkZB77cNZtg=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=PBU5s/m1n+pyZ096YOarBPSO/o+0D89iRtCw78gGBn8MH/Rrhm8jNrl4pyT0u2GUf OYeiXaMLiVcjBkOGzUH6NZLEPkQrSGQeXBtbpsNXZS976NT5isXUDhypvl5MOzfPGb wyIm/bJ3jlODXJlbdSLrXUQt/3d0deTuroi6jJ6BfFRWrZnO96GfRAbHxWN4d2qg4h pAfbGqw413QT+VYK1Da2qsPUjDvizS1uXBYFnz5evsJLwl18+TmA/+rqzSpH8daQpE vVtnCs1hhkR28I2dU849MnqfZkoX+/neKS4vKTuDrPVxchTZz7jVITepNnmEdOFQg5 BgiaJoQA6Qo9g==
Sender: [email protected]
Alan

Note that reception here is never better than at Dave's with his ocean front location. During optimum conditions (for me) I can get close to his displayed s/n receptions. Many times I just have no reception at all.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>