Re: LF: 476.181 kHz from indoor loop

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 476.181 kHz from indoor loop
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 21:04:38 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

good to see the remote station working nicely now.

>> but don't see you

...yes you do ;-) There is a slight frequency offset in the remote grabber which had put me out of your QRSS-30 band. I now switched to my "heritage" QRG 136172.5 ahem 476172.5 Hz, and voila there it is, loud and clear.

Currently still on the low Marconi, also about 2 mW EMRP.  The relatively strong coupling to the LF grabber E-field antenna produced some aliases and noise there, which have been mitigated by a 475 kHz Saugkreis (trap) - same as in old AM radios ;-)

 73, Markus