Fw: LF: 476.181 kHz from indoor loop

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Fw: LF: 476.181 kHz from indoor loop
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 01:15:00 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Domenico,

no, not me. The strong signal in https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/qx230q4lxerepeo/AAD7lpktx1thN2B5rIggKW52a/argo0034.jpg is probably IQ2MI from Milano sending QRSS-3.

To help save the planet, I have now reverted to the omnidirectional electrical antenna and a 1.5 W QRP transmitter (ie. the driver of my class-D LF PA). The antenna is currently in the low position 3 m above the roof so radiated power is only around 5 mW. Now sending occasional WSPR-2 sequences on 475.790 kHz.

All the best,
Markus

Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:02 PM
Subject: LF: 476.181 kHz from indoor loop

Good evening Markus,
please take a look to my Argo screenshots (every 5 minutes)

i'm not shure if this is your signal becouse my rx is not calibrated. Are you sending some psk?

73 and have fun with your loop!

Domenico iz7slz