RE: VLF: 8969.99

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: 8969.99
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 10:32:54 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan;
Even if you have your coils in weather proof housing rain is no good to transmit on 9 kHz? Bob

Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 13:55:11 +0100
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

Hi Uwe, Tom, VLF,

Best signal ever from Tom, capture attached. Is it due to the propagation or did it improve your signal?
What about some tests in OPDS32 or maybe JT9-30? Unfortunately there is permanent rain here so i have to wait some days longer.

73, Stefan/DK7FC