Re: VLF: Sunday morning test 8270.020 Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: Sunday morning test 8270.020 Hz
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:12:06 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
2th try

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 12:11 PM

Hello Markus, VLF
I tried to make some accents in the spectrum grab to make U clear :-)

If I do time measurements in Spectrum Lab with the mouse cursor, then you went on air at ~07:42 and did go QRT at ~13h32.
But if I move the cursor one pixel to the left or right timeline goes also up or down 10 minutes / pixel.
So, my time indication is not very accurate (+10 and - 10 minutes)

Did you made some pictures of the setup to give me (us) a idea of the working conditions.
What was the TX ~output during your test ?

Best 73's and TNX for the broadcast !!!

Peter, PA1SDB