LF: Re: RTTY test transmission

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RTTY test transmission
From: Minto Witteveen <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 18:17:16 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :mime-version:content-type:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:importance :x-mailer:x-mimeole; bh=atSLDM0/a2jQNuujDbZFtanMvslgr0PvSFgW9Nb6JnA=; b=pua04EmtncwpgwgpEAEcQYNRZMMFaA7nbuX2xIBlxHL1i9bEO53MZU1ua3QaIKKT9v qOWsEYjYvZMSI4hEWTFqLt8yZaeb5AzGib+7tpGEGZDefZaCRTAoLsd8HaYdWxd5WP+f 5c7XowjGT1ePDGW/JD5ldOhVJUhC4NdC/MBumrmNnNPgwdopnnMbRhw1mwAKVdl4n9BI jrOqoV4WmOQQXRFNFciri3qyBm2/oDmIzI8rcAF0Tl3iF52U/FwohK5Q4WoPUCYd+AhK vlTlbrtLwzsuuUywlR5UxWfe+W1IGHohqHrzvctDU35xjFu+a81VVSFx+RwIuPaopo6T tyBA==
References: <58DDEF66BD1F4FCDA781E159BB3130D4@GaryAsus> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <F8979DF8D6344646A3710E9527F6D0DA@PcMinto> <C067EDB63AAF4556B2C61C203264DDBD@AGB> <1AD9CFA88EB9476B81C3CD9EE515BB31@PcMinto> <FFA574CB2D604EF4B547154A46F4B6FD@AGB> <E6021B1E63B94E6F93B1D8AA9C9C2BC3@PcMinto> <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

Yes that was me.. I saw you typing that text and decided to respond.
I will be QRV later tonight if I can get away from other responsibilities (), and an RTTY QSO should be possible, all be it via WebSDR.
No chance of me being heard at your locoation (direct) as my WSPR sigs are way below –20dB at your location, so my logs tell me.

73’s Minto pa3bca

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 18:06
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RTTY test transmission

Minto,

I'm excited. Was that you a few minutes ago?
I was writing in real time some stuff to my program which sent the stuff in RTTY immediately. The TX was in idle mode during that time. suddenly someone answered! "big brother is watching you" and so. Was that you??
It looks like my PA is blown up once again. It is simply not designed for a key-down transmission, so the idle mode is not ideal, except i'm using a fan. Now i will once again replace 2x IRFZ48N and be on air in 1 hour or earlier. Let us try the QSO then again, OK? :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC