Re: Re: LF: My transmit converter description

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: My transmit converter description
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 22:04:42 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VXermhO5vkErxJhHk7BbQxRSpY/fbk/E2rb/1kT6VTI=; b=SZeGbEDWtl2Ki+Iq8m/r6vai3dsJKQHM0HUUhVMJxxJgIhKiXB9kXFzqUo0fagosM3 nefdbztO9eqnLZsNoRGMYZsee/APheHfox7OR+ili8G2lcNNE2qbvZi6148DkYdAR9vw oyNXUttdr0vQ0VPJfMMStD+DVw24D12Rq16s2E9sp3XJJzxaZgB1XiR6BpP7P38D6vvi xNHE+eEzvZ2+MSbr6SYTTuAyZF9dIzfngxENvI0mB/R6INJ8JMUYbOoWBIz75eC74RqG z3JkMbjoJIKDzMKsUeOqwONVZUEmDmmxaX5WZHobwzFXIGBjuosF7UDw8pNlRWUxpcHP 7V6Q==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

Well, the waveforms snapshots were taken right after the prototype was
fired up for the first time on the bench. I have updated the drain
waveform with  what it looks like now, in fact it is transmitting WSPR
as we speak :-)

73, Dimitris