Re: LF: My transmit converter description

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: My transmit converter description
From: "Victor van Kooten" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 08:45:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Looks very nice Dimitris,hope to see/hear you soon,

73

Victor

>>> Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]> 05/02/2013 01:50 >>>
Hello group,

My transmit converter is now finished and tested - it survived two
sessions of 50% duty cycle WSPR transmissions on 475 kHz and the
results are great. I thought others may find this useful, so I have
put a write-up on my web page:

http://people.physics.anu.edu.au/~dxt103/472/nltt/

It is a 50 W class-e PA designed for 50 ohm impedance, so there is no
need for an impedance transformer. Doesn't get simpler than that :-)
The driving circuit is based on G3XBM Roger's design with the
difference of a 10 MHz OCXO LO and the addition of a beefy MOSFET
driver.

73, Dimitris VK1SV