Re: LF: UK - MF - LF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: UK - MF - LF
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 23:56:02 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi John

Nice to see  your  still  keeping  watch  up there  (up as in  north)

Well Im sure 5 will keep rolling on, but with allocations starting to go WW , may be the experimental angle is getting a bit thin , funny thing I found a print out of a article last night , where I and two other stations had the first ssb qso's when the band was allocated , some time back now : ) from the last convention , visitors could of walked away , without realising there where Lf /MF bands and one about to be free issued , however there was a 5 meg update ..

With the retirement of R W , from ofcom , things seem to be a little sticky in there these days , I tried to transfer the gb4fpr nov to my keeping as the original holder is not too well these days , only to be told yes , then no , odd as I applied for it in the first place as overseer , having 500 nov for my station , my name is all over the documents ..

Just have to wait and see , pity it's not formalised , could of had a good new years party at the fort

73 -G..