Re: LF: UK - MF - LF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: UK - MF - LF
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 19:33:36 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
That's  the  published  situation  , but  as to  why  , no  indication of  when the  NOV  upgrade  is to  be  made  live , that's  another  story , was it  only  J Gould  pushing   things  ? now he  is out the  loop  , are  we back to the  bad old  days  ?  as I noted , 5  megs  is nicely  sorted , but  as to  what if the  RF version  of the  butter  mountain, gained  from the  perpetual   experiment  , im not  sure ? why  the  big  secret  ?

If we don't know by   Friday  21  , that's  it  till  next  year

73 -G..

Ps anyone  spotted  PAT  yet  ?

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:46 PM

Hi Chris

Look up the southgatearc website giving ham news and then the anouncement OFCOM Give additional frequencies to 5MHz.   That gives information from OFCOM which includes the MF band as well.
It appears information on both will be available soon and NOV applications can be made from 1st January
2013.

73 Dennis M0JXM