LF: EMI...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: EMI...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 14:31:16 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Am 13.10.2012 12:52, schrieb g3zjo:
[...]
I am looking forward to the 475 KHz band in the UK as it is not suffering from the Saturday morning Chronic Panasonicitis from the neighbors Panasonic Plasma TV which plagues my operation from MF to UHF.

73 Eddie G3ZJO

Eddie,

no chance in the UK to complain about the QRMing TV to an authority? Here in DL, we can monthly read in our club magazine how amateurs force their neighbours to switch off devices producing EMI to them...

73, Stefan